CHOOSING THE RIGHT WARMTH - TOG RATING
How do you choose the right sleepwear for your baby? What TOG is right for my baby? We created the chart to make it easy for you to choose the right warmth of sleepwear for your baby.
What You Need To Know Before Selecting The TOG Rating
it is recommended that nursery room temperature be between 68 - 72°F (20-22°C). Our products are ideal for nursery room temperatures in this range.
A baby sleeping bag surrounds the baby, providing insulation from both below and above, and also a warm pocket of air around the baby, making it warmer than a blanket with the same TOG rating. Overheating is a risk of SIDS so dressing your baby appropriately based on room temperature is critical for safe sleep.
All our sleepingbags are independently tested by a third party for its accurate TOG rating.
Features of Tealbee Products
- Made of Bamboo and Cotton mix fabric, it's luxuriously soft for your baby's sensitive skin and helps regulate moisture and temperature (See our post here on benefits of bamboo fabric)
- All our wearable blankets replace loose blankets in your baby's crib and are designed to be worn over a tight fitting sleepwear.
- Double layered and quilted with polyester filling - Quilting makes it thin making our product less bulky while providing warmth
- Zips up for easy change
- Comes in a box perfect for gifting
- Meets or exceeds the current safety standards defined by the ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials)