Return and Exchange Policy
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
How do I return?
- Visit our returns center
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
- Unless the product is damaged or faulty, customers are responsible for shipping cost. The shipping cost will be deducted from the order amount once products are received. (Refer to 'How soon will I get my refund' section)
What items are returnable?
- Within 20 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and resellable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Discounted items (ie. warehouse sale as advertised as final sale)
The item I received is damaged!
If the purchased product is faulty, reach out to us within 7 days of the delivered date.
Can the items be exchanged?
We allow the exchange of purchased items for selectable variants. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item for exchanges. Once the exchange request is approved, the replaced item will be shipped to you.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method
- Refund to store credit
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 5 - 7 working days after approval.
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org